Elder law is an area of law that addresses the unique needs of older clients and their families. Some common concerns of older clients include:
- Who will take care of me as I get older?
- Do my family members have the tools they need to manage my affairs if I am unable?
- How will I afford the cost of long-term care?
At Wiggen Law Group, PLLC, we can assist you and your family to answer these questions. Our elder law services include:
- Wills & Trusts
- Durable Powers of Attorney, Health Care Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Medicaid and Long-Term Care Planning
- Special Needs and Disability Planning
- Veterans Benefits
Check out our answers below to readers questions about Elder Law: